Thursday, October 2, 2008

How to get rid of acne forever

« ...Going to a skin doctor for acne solutions also tend to be more expensive; but remember, there is no single absolute cure for pimples and you have to find the best way that works for you....
...We can group whiteheads and blackheads together and call them comedones. Comedones are considered the least severe form of acne lesion. They are usually the result of a sebaceous follicle getting plugged with sebum, hair and dead cells. Sometimes, there are also bacteria....»
Read More: best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

«...Acne can be especially emotionally devastating for teens because they are extremely conscious of their appearance and their image. As I stated earlier I was a sufferer of acne and it was the worst feeling ever, and because of acne I had a low self esteem and I was always depressed and angry. I was a monster....»
Full Text: acne-types.blogspot.com

tags: acne medication during pregnancy, rate my acne, how to get rid acne

No comments: